Monday, March 1, 2010

Well that wasn't necessary

For some inexplicable reason I just steamed through a reckless session when I just didn't want to fold much at all. Not sure what started it but it is not a good place to be. I actually didn't feel like I was chasing after it started, it just felt like I was doing more of the same. Getting my money in in marginal spots pre-flop. My equity percentages for where I lost big hands were laughably bad often coming in at under 20%. I did suck out a runner runner straight to a flopped top set but overall it was just a donk-fest. I was down $2.50 and rode the chart up and down until I got back to being down "only" about .75. Just a stupid thing to do and the only saving grace was that I was buying in so little that the damage was contained. Yeesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment