Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Session not what it seemed

Earlier today I had a pretty solid session. I was making what I felt were disciplined folds at the right times, winning my share of pots, getting away with stealing enough to be profitable at it...or at least I thought. I kept checking the cashier window to see how I was doing and it seemed to be continuously stuck on a buck down. I even brought the window and made sure that it was refreshing properly because I couldn't believe that I wasn't doing better. I'll need to do more inspection of that session to see what the deal was but it was just really odd to see the numbers not reflect how I thought the session was going.

Later on in the evening though I racked up a decent $2+ session thanks to pot equity working out correctly. All the hands I was favored in I won and all the hands I was not favored in I lost except for one time when I was only 10% needing an ace to make broadway and couldn't shake loose a donk who was willing to go broke with the king high straight and flush redraw.

Still looking over my shoulder as we head into April.

No comments:

Post a Comment