Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seriously, what the heck is going on here?

I'm not going to blame anyone or anything but I was doing a lot better before some people insisted that I publish my blog posts. Just another session of other people's draws chasing down my made hands, players paying too much of a price to crack my premium hands and hitting, none of my draws getting there, coolers, etc. I've somehow managed to come down $15 off of my all time high and even my green line is now 10 bucks underwater. I really don't see anything that I'm doing wrong. My VPIP over the downward slide has been averaging 16% so it's not like I'm dumping money pre-flop trying to catch lucky. I do have a few bucks of run bad in there but the rest I guess is just the cards working against me. Those nickel tables are still beckoning...


1 comment: