Saturday, March 20, 2010

Solid session

Keeping everything under control. Managed to grind out about .90 of profit for the session despite getting kicked in the teeth multiple times by the poker gods. My biggest seven losses of the session were all all-in situations and I was even money or better in all of them. 37% (three way), 50%, 55%, 59%, 62%, 69%, and 70%. In all fairness, I did "suck out" a win when I was only 40% to win even though I was ahead in the hand at the time but not favored against a wrap and flush draw. My top 11 wins were all 71% or better to win as well. At times like this, one's faith in odds and probability are put to the test but I managed to not let it affect my game and pressed on regardless. No tilting, no steaming, just playing by the book and no letting results affect other decisions...and THAT is the biggest win of the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment