Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time for another break I guess

Chart is down. I misplay some hands and (surprisingly!) lose. I get my money in good and lose a lot of those too. Based on HEM data, last session I was all in 10 times chopped one when I was 51%, lost 4 of 6 when I was 2:1 or better, and won 1 of 4 when I was 40% or worse. Small sample size of course but enough of a downswing to take the day off and take care of other stuff, regroup, and try again later.

Down over $15 from the weekend peak on the green line which is the one I really want to build on. The blue rakeback line masks how badly the base line has fallen. Two steps forward, one step back. I'm glad that I'm at least still a good margin above $200 but have lost focus and just am not playing sharp right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment