Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HOTD: Folding the nuts


I'm sitting on 64 big ones (pennies) and limp in on the button with QhKd4dTd. Flop comes Jd3hAd, cool. Nut flush draw and a GSRSFD. Nice DRAWING hand but I'm not going to go too crazy here. Checks around. Free card! Turn is 5d giving me the current nuts with a one outer to the stone cold uncrackables. A pot sized bet and a call in front of me and I pot it to .40 leaving me .24 behind. SB raises(!) me. Intermediate guy gets out of the way and I go to make the snap call and accidentally click the freaking fold button. Cue sad trombone music. Un-be-lieveable. Considering it has happened only once over the past 50K+ hands I can't be too bummed about it and it certainly isn't at epidemic proportions but that was a bad start to yet another bad session.

No comments:

Post a Comment