Sunday, March 21, 2010

Big favorites holding up

Had seven all-ins this session, five of them favored by 90%+, one of them "just" a 2:1 favorite, and the last one was a comparative coinflip at 42% in a three way pot which I lost when I got it in AA vs KK vs random crap and a kind came out on the flop. I had a set and a flush draw against a guy drawing super thin chasing an inferior flush draw. Two set over sets. AA versus guy chasing a gutshot. Boat versus irrelevant flush draw. And aces which fended off a super draw.

I'm not going to claim any wizardry post-flop. These hands basically just played themselves out no matter who is at the wheel. I do take credit however for pre-flop hand selection. I very, very rarely end up getting stacked with an underset and that is because I don't set mine with anything worse than jacks. In fact I even reduce the value of a playable hand if it contains a small pair just to avoid falling into a potential trap hand.

It was heater of a session. 25 minutes, 167 hands, $2.23 of sugar. Trailing 2K hands good for $8.30 and a $1.29/hour rate. This is a far cry from having negative values for the trailing 2K stats a few days ago. Pushing the blue line into unchartered territory now with a new peak of $216.92.

Session chart is below. First early dip was when my AA got run down by an open ender. Second big dip was the three way all in which would have been worth over $2 if aces held.


No comments:

Post a Comment