Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sick run to get back over $200

I've been on a heater over the past couple days. I feel like I've been playing pretty clear headed and the cards have been working out too including some big hands holding up and my share of suckouts. Over the past 3000 hands (about 2.5 days of playing) I've run my raw bankroll up $11.51 which puts me at $1.10/hour, strong. Including rakeback that play has boosted me up over $15 and put me back over the top of the double century, hopefully for good this time. I wish I knew more about exactly what I am doing differently. Part of it is tempered aggression, not totally aggro but measured pressure when I think I can take down a pot with what may or may not be the best hand. I've also been treating my big pairs like aces after I finally realized that much of the time any overpair to the board is as good as any other.

Next step is to keep building on top of the $200 figure for my blue line and work on getting my green line back above the zero point which is still $33 in the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment