Friday, March 19, 2010

What do I have to do to get a break around here?

Yes, another whine post about suckouts. I think I actually prefer losing hands by being a donk because at least justice is served. I lose a three all ins where I am 72%, 83%, and 88%. Losing coinflips, meh. Losing after getting it in real good, irritating. Aces with nut flush draw loses to tens on the turn, nice. Broadway versus two pair and he rivers his four outer. Aces versus kings pre-flop, king on the turn. Granted, I did "suck out" when I was only 45% and put it all in with top two and the nut flush draw against second set but somehow that doesn't really seem to balance things out. More Sklansky pennies for the piggy bank. Despite the bad run I am only down .29 for the session.

In other news, it's rakeback Friday and I cash in on my accrued RB from last Tuesday through Monday. My cashier window now reflects that I'm in the $190-$200 zone. It's nice to have the cold hard digital cash in your account instead of just showing up in the rakeback report.

No comments:

Post a Comment