Monday, March 22, 2010

Accounting giveth and accounting taketh away

A while ago I noticed that HEM was shorting my bankroll by not calculating the rakeback correctly so I added on to my chart to accurately reflect my actual position. Recently, after experiencing an increasing amount of crashes on my poker system I rebuilt it and fed all the official FTP hand histories from scratch. As it turns out there were about a few hundred hands which were not accounted for previously which brings my total down. Add to that a couple of down sessions and the new adjusted figure for my bankroll is at $212.19 after 91,298 hands. My assumption is that the crashes interrupted the hand history file from being written out correctly and that was where the hands were lost. Regardless, the chart has been updated and since HEM is smart enough to not double enter the same hand twice I will start importing the official FTP HHs more often to ensure greater accuracy.


No comments:

Post a Comment