Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Getting it in good

Just had a little 30 minute session good for 264 hands and .53 of sugar. I was all in seven times, had equity of 55%, 64%, 70%, 88%, 90%, 91%, and 100% and won all but the 91% one (see below). Would have been a nice sweep if not for the irritating one outer but still, can't complain too much lest that be excessively ROTty.

Probably the most entertaining hand sequence went like this. I get AAKTds UTG and min-raise. Folds to SB who pots it. Back to me and I repot, call. We're all in going to the flop and I need to fend off JQ32 rainbow...as you can see villain has somewhat different pre-flop hand selection standards. I flop the nut flush draw then the turn completes it and villain is drawing dead. I sweep the pot and cards are dealt for the very next hand where I pick up AA85ss in the BB. A limp, a fold, and then the SAME villain pots it, I re-pot, he shoves, I call. This time he shows KKQTss, a much better hand than last time but a terrible matchup against aces. Board runs T48 5 2 and I win with an unnecessary two pair leaving villain with .07 after which I leave the table. See ya, thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment