Friday, March 19, 2010

Technical difficulties

For some reason bandwidth has been dogging all day. Perhaps everyone streaming NCAA hoops or something but it really messes with the rhythm. There was actually a relatively low amount of tables running tonight as well presumably because of hoops as well. Between attempts by the FTP client to reconnect to the servers, I managed to dump off some chips.

Middle set and flush redraw loses to donk calling with a gutter and ends up making his backdoor flush.

Steamed off a buy in with QQ overpair to the board to what I knew was AA. Turn is an A but gives me a backdoor heart draw. Turn is a heart...that pairs the board. Nice. Ran kings into aces again though I was short enough that I was actually getting some semblance of proper pot odds to call of the rest of my stack against marked aces. Missed draws. Getting money in good with hands that don't hold. The usual downswing. Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment