Sunday, April 11, 2010

Took 2

Achievement unlocked. Just cranked out five points across multiple tables which is good enough to clear my ninth consecutive day in the Take 2 promotion and worth $25 glued onto the ol' bankroll. Couldn't have come at a better time since I have just been getting pummeled by the deck...well, and by my own doing as well but I've certainly been getting help. According the FTP's rules page "Prize money for Take 2 will be paid by Wednesday, April 14th." so I'll have a spike in the bankroll in the next few days. In retrospect I probably should have held off on doing my S&G's and concentrated on ring games this week since I was getting double points. Then again with as bad I was running maybe it was better to stick to tourneys where I at least have my losses capped. Regardless, the check's in the mail and it will be a welcome sight to have a 10%+ bounce at the cashier window.


No comments:

Post a Comment