Sunday, April 18, 2010

One number, starting at 20

Enough is enough. Time for me to stop donking my chips off. For whatever reason I've been treating my roll like I just don't care. I think part of it is because I have (rather, HAD) a cushion of sugar that I was really loose with. So now it's time to straighten up and fly right. I've given myself the goal of reaching break even at .01/.02 PLO. As of this morning I was 19 bucks and change under water and that is the number that I need to get down to zero...or UP to zero as it may be. Having a concrete goal to focus on will help me from straying from the straight and narrow. The fact that I can't even beat the lowest rung is pretty bad. So far I've been hiding behind the smoke and mirrors of rakeback and bonuses but BB/100 against the rake is the standard and I need to play by those rules.

So here I go, 20 bucks, 1000 big blinds. I'll be playing exclusively .01/.02 PLO until I am EV neutral for that game over all my hands. I just finished a session that got me going in the right direction so now I'm at -18.39. And even though every dollar I gain in raw bankroll is multiplied by the rakeback factor I'm ignoring that for now. Turn off the blue line, I'm on the green line until I get back out of the hole.

Below is the graph of just the .01/.02 PLO hands. Hard to believe I was +30 at one point. Onward.


No comments:

Post a Comment