Friday, April 30, 2010

10,000 hand Rush check up

I figure 10,000 hands is a reasonable number to start getting a feel for my EV on Rush. Just finished a session and am currently at 10,848 hands, $.92 of profit (>$12 with rakeback), and .17 BB/100. Not riveting but at least it is EV+ against the rake. Keep in mind that this included about 1200 hands worth of throwing away everything but two hands of pocket aces back when I first started and was only after the $25 bonus. That also includes my disaster session of -$9.97 when I broke from my formula. Remove those sessions and I'd be up about $17. I'm going to keep plugging away to see if I can sustain EV+ by just playing uber TAG. If this works out then I can just do some turbo grinding, make a little bit of sugar against the rake, make a lot of rakeback, and reap the fringe benefits of the Full Tilt promotions. That's the plan at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment