Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Additional Iron Man perk

According to the 2+2 boards FTP does a semi-annual bonus for players participating in the Iron Man Challenge where everyone gets a play through bonus depending on which levels they attained in the previous six months. It is not currently announced but that's how they have been doing it the past few years. Bronze = $25, Silver = $50, Gold = $75, and Iron = $100. I missed January and February but assuming that I hit silver for the remaining four months of the first half of the year that would mean an extra $200 bonus that I am eligible for. However, it isn't a totally free lunch since I need to clear the bonus at the rate of $1 per 20 Full Tilt Points or in other words that would be 4000 Full Tilt Points in the month of July [actually you get 45 days, see update] to clear the entire two bills though they pro-rate it so you don't need to clear the entire amount. Last month I cleared roughly 50 points per day for a total of 1500 which would be well short of the amount needed to clear the entire bonus but even the extra $75 would be a welcome addition to the bankroll. Plus I have no idea how many points I will be grinding by that time. Assuming the S&G thing works out I could churn out tourneys since they give 7 points per dollar of tourney rake compared to 1 point per dollar of rake for cash games. We'll have to see how that goes. Still, more "free" money that I'm not going to turn away.

No comments:

Post a Comment