Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gave some back

The number is back to 11.86. Biggest loss was when I raised pre with AA52ds and flopped the nut flush. Bet it all the way on an unpaired board and ran into a flopped straight flush which I didn't even notice. I'm paying that off anyway but I was disappointed that I didn't even notice the possibility since I was just looking for the board pairing. Had two pair counterfeited. Couldn't get villain to drop his top pair jack with no kicker to pressure from my pfr with two overs and nut flush draw. I don't mind since I was even money for getting my money in on my draw. Unfortunately villain #2 was chasing the same flush draw and we both had three of the suit in hand so there were only five left in the deck. To his credit, villain #2 did have an OESFD though I held one of his outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment