Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting better

Played 10 more S&Gs with much better results. I toned down the aggro and let the game come to me more. Really managed the end game way better. Played big stack poker properly around the bubble and climbing the money ladder. Got my money in reasonably and had hands hold up better. In the ten tourneys I was 84% ROI while cashing 6 of the 10 including three firsts, two seconds, and one third which netted $18.90. The ten tourneys even includes one tourney window that somehow got lost under others and I ended up bubbling out in 4th. That helps to fix some of the earlier results and I am now at a 6.7% ROI overall cashing just shy of 40% and netting out $6.30 in winnings overall now which is actually worth over $9 after rakeback. Feeling much more comfortable after getting back into the S&G groove and hope to continue taking down some more cashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment