Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Small step back - 10.28

I hope I never get tired of saying that I got my money in good. Down .74 for the session even though I played all of my all in hands correctly. I got my stack in way good pre-flop a couple times and lost. Just for giggles though I checked the hands where I was under 50% and won the hand and in each of those cases, yes, I beat the odds, but I was adequately priced in to do so. For instance, I raised pre-flop with aces and flopped top set on an all club board. I'm second to last to act and I pot it and get called by the cutoff who happened to flop the nut flush. I was short enough that it was the right play to call off since I had 40% equity still with my boat outs which happened to come on the river.

Sometimes I have a lot to show for playing well and sometimes I don't. This session was one where I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment