Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HOTD: It was the best of flops...

...it was the worst of flops. .01/.02 and there is a pot and call in front of me. I have AA69 which is good enough to repot to .31 and which gets half my stack in. Three callers including the BB who called .29 more cold. I'm ready for the ugliness since I couldn't isolate. Flop is 578 two hearts. Hey I flopped the joint but on a super wet board. My suspicion is confirmed when there is a bet and call in front of me and I'm forced to call of the rest of my stack with the current nuts. Everyone is all in when the turn brings the deuce of clubs, perfect blank. River is the deuce of diamonds. Yuck. Just needed one deuce of blank please.  Villain 1 had 789T ds with hearts and was actually favored on the flop over my nut straight. Villain 2 had 8866 and boated up. No chips for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment