Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Number watch - 10.28

Almost halfway there now. Had a really strong session early this morning which happened to exactly offset the -$2.43 session from yesterday with +$2.43 of sweet delicious sugar. Just got done with another session against terrible play. The eyes go full rotation when these fish chase gutters and catch but overall way EV+ to be sitting with them. I dug a pretty bad hole when I repeatedly got my money in good and made villain pay the maximum only to get sucked out on but the numbers straightened themselves out eventually and I booked a small gain.

Keeping my eye on the prize and just not donking around have done wonders for the bankroll. The numbers back it up too with a strong $1.12/hour earn rate and playing at a 17.3 bb/100 clip. My EV numbers are even stronger so my game is way on track. My main concern now is that I want to make sure to keep the number directly in front of me and not look past it to the next thing. When I look at my chart I don't even have the rakeback line turned on so as not to distract me. As long as getting the number to zero is the one thing then everything will work out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment