Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HOTD: Crowded board

I limp UTG with AKJ6ss. Four way flop brings TJQ rainbow, nice, that would be the nuts. I pot it, next to act raises, both others call, I call. Turn is a trey and I throw in my last three pennies. Call, call, call. I'm pretty sure I'm chopping here or something with this many people around. River is a 7 and everyone checks through in the electronic equivalent of a palms up looking around the table. I scoop and was up against: 9985 for the sucker end of the straight; TT52, bottom set; and QQT4, top set along with taking bottom set's one outer so he's drawing dead on the flop. Plus I took one of the jacks away so apart from a running pair there was only one queen and two jacks to trump my broadway straight. Good place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment