Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Churning out points

I got behind schedule today since I was busy doing other stuff and was way short on my daily quota of Full Tilt Points so I had to crank out points in short order before heading out to the live game tonight. So out comes a full screen of .02/.05 tables to maximize rake/FTPoints per hour. Started out OK, then I got too loose, then I TAG'ed it up and got up a ways, then came back down. Overall I ended the session up and notched my 50th point for the day right before I ran out the door to get to the live game on time. Have to make sure to pace myself better so I'm not cramming at the last minute. It worked out this time but it easily could have taken a turn for the worse and I'd be stuck playing losing poker just so I could get my allotment of points for the day. Dodged a bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment