Monday, April 19, 2010

First day of the number - now 14.23

Overall a pretty darn successful day I'd say. Over a quarter of the way there and as far as EV goes it should be even further but I'll take it. I realize now how much I used to look more at my Full Tilt Points counter instead of my bankroll number, much to the detriment of my play. I have to admit that I've been far more profitable at rakeback and bonuses than I have in my poker playing so maybe that is partly justified but if I hope to maximize my take in the half yearly bonus then I'd better get at least EV neutral at something so I don't steal from Peter to pay Paul. Speaking of which, I have more than 2% of the points needed for my MacBook now. Can't stress enough how the number has gotten my focus back on bankroll building which I have gotten way far away from. Really really solid poker for almost the entire day. Got loose in one of the later sessions and the results show it but tightened back up to back fill the divot I left. Just need to do more of the same for a few more days and I'll reach the goal. Focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment