Friday, April 9, 2010

Four S&G's with early exits

I opened up four $2 + .25 Hold'em S&Gs and left early each time. First table, first hand I get QQ in the BB. Four limpers and the SB completes. I am not going to mess around and just shove. If someone is trapping me with AA or KK then so be it. In go the chips and second to act calls. Sure enough he was trapping with...2h4h? Flop is 822 and I never catch up. Next table involves a donk fest hand where four people got it in and a crappy hand won. So next hand the three losers all steam shove their stacks in and I have snowmans. I call off 2/3 of my stack (mistake) and lose to one of the many over cards to my pair. I then go aggro with any reasonable hand to try to build my stack back up then finally get called by JJ when I went with QTos and don't connect. In the third tourney I shove with AK and get called by 55 which in all likelihood is coin flipping at best; nonetheless, he wins the flip and I'm done with that one. Last tourney I pick up KK, pot it, have a guy shove and I snap call. He shows jacks which coincidentally happen to match one of the cards in the flop and I don't catch up. So there you go. Four tourneys, four flame outs. Time to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment