Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Number watch - down to single digits, 9.54

Another solid session, this time against mindlessly aggro villains. I give up a lot of stolen blinds and call incessant raises to see flops but when I hit I get paid in full. Overall EV+, a little irritating but I'll take it in exchange for the sugar. That last session took me around the corner and got me past me the halfway point. I'm a penny shy of a $1/hour earn rate and am churning at 14.8 BB/100.

I know I've said this before but I'm continually amazed at how well watching the number has been working. And though I don't want to jinx it I was quietly estimating that I could erase the $20 deficit in ten days but I'm well ahead of that pace having cut it in half in less than two days. I just need to do more of the same and the finish line will show up when it shows up.

A flourishing green line. And though I know the rakeback line is a good deal above that I'm leaving it turned off so it doesn't divert attention away. The EV line is turned off too even though it shows that my actual earnings are only about 80% of what it "should" be.


No comments:

Post a Comment