Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week 1 check-in: Up $172.94

Totally satisfied with where I am so far. Only had a few tilt hands but mostly have been keeping everything even keel. Funny that I made basically the same profit in the past week as I did in the first three months of the year during Cake II. Had a bad day making kings hold up yesterday which contributed to my overall loss at the tables of about seven bucks. Everything else is from RB and bonuses, which will be drying up in a little while. In an effort to backfill that revenue stream I've switched my Iron Man preferences to taking bonus medals instead of participating in the freerolls based on advice from the 2+2 forums. For bronze or silver levels they recommend the freerolls but for gold or iron they say that the tourneys are much tougher and not the easy money that the other tourneys are. So I think the lower variance way to monetize my Iron Man work is to get bonus medals and buy tourney tickets from the store so I can play in matrix format tourneys and hopefully get some cash out of the Iron Man work I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment