Friday, July 30, 2010

Closed short of $600 again

I ended up dropping a few buy-ins...actually quite a few. At one point my cashier window read $514, which is one heck of an upswing from the $14 I had in June but still well off the peak for the day of about $570. Those $5.30 buy ins add up quickly and going for a streak without cashing will drop my total down quite a bit. The good news is that picking up a win adds $20 (OK, $19.50, but close enough) to the roll and gets it healthy in a hurry. Those are the biggest swings dollar wise and not that trivial percentage wise either. Even after getting some of that money back my HEM chart was well off of the previous numbers. Just like spring training, it's easy to either embrace or ignore the numbers...whichever makes you feel better. I dipped down far enough that my cash line actually submarined my EV line which is not all bad since I was still EV+ even "running bad" and the numbers imply that I am even more EV+. Even though I fell short of $600 by $11 bucks or so I still cleared my daily quota and retain an approximately three day cushion compared to the pace line.

No comments:

Post a Comment