Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rush Week

Yet another bonus available to me this week. Playing Rush poker is worth anywhere from $5 to $250 depending on how many points you earn and how many days you earn them. Entry level is 10 points/day, mid-tier is 100, and the big bucks go out to those who churn 1000 points/day. I'm targeting 100/day for all seven days of Rush week which will be worth $50. A nice chunk of change for clearing points that I am already cranking out.

Nice day at Rush today. Played nitty and raked in KK over QQ four times today. Also got KK vs QQ and AA vs KK but lost when they hit their sets. Still, solid progress.

Cashier is at $225.58 and I've passed the halfway point of my mid-year bonus which is now at $126.88. Throw in an esimated $24 in rakeback and I'm sitting $376.46 and should tick past $400 sometime this week. Really feel like I should be able to get halfway to 1K by the end of July. Sorry I don't have pretty charts currently. Part of the problem is that my SnG stats don't roll up on the same chart as my cash game play so I'll need to cobble something together but I'll throw something up on the blog before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment