Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back up to being down three bucks

Played some more this morning. Had Rush come out OK to add a few bucks. Ran pretty good at the ST SnG tables. Add in six bucks of RB from yesterday and some more mid-year bonus and I'm only down three bucks for the day which is way better than being down thirty. It is actually my first net loss day on the chart but I'm trying to make rational decisions about not trying to chase down a winning day at the expense of playing poorly. I cleared my 200 points for the day, and incidentally cleared gold level Iron Man already this month, so I'm content with just taking a loss for the day and not worrying about it. I got other stuff to take care of today so I'll just write this day off as being largely due to a few suckouts for stacks. Not worried about it as I'm still over $100 above pace which translates to 9+ days of cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment