Friday, July 16, 2010

No sooner said than done

As mentioned previously, it would take me punting off huge chunks of my bankroll to miss the 1/2 K mark in the next three days. Well, I did just that. A combination of suboptimal play, being tired, too long of a session, bad luck, and a slight flirtation with .10/.25 Rush dropped me down about $50 today. Fortunately I went on an absolute torrid run on the Super Turbo SnGs and patched up most of that. I'm net up for the day so far but considering I got about $10 in rakeback and another $10+ in mid-week bonus for the day I'm actually doing rather poorly and could not even sustain break even today. Still considering that my progress line took a big dip down earlier in the day I'll settle for coming out ahead after having the extras thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment