Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blog...now with pretty picture at top

Got my act together and made a chart for tracking my bankroll while also tracking it to my goal of hitting $1K by Labor Day. The straight blue line is the pace I'd need to meet or beat to take my roll from $388.72 that I closed at yesterday to the $1000 that I hope to reach by September 6. I am adding in the real time accrual of my mid-year bonus since that money is already earned even though it isn't yet released into my account. The $25/$50 bonus for Rush week I am omitting since that has not technically been earned yet though I see no issues to doing so. The red line is my current progress. I had things go well for me today at the super turbo SnGs and I busted through the $400 mark today. It is still seriously hard for me to cope with the fact that I was staring at $14 in my cashier window less than a month ago.

It's nice to be ahead of pace of course but I also am cognizant that I am getting an extra $10/day boost from my mid-year bonus currently and I have about ten more days where I will be getting that tacked on to my roll. After I play through enough to clear my entire bonus I'll get a gigantic $250 added to my cashier but I will also stop getting a head start on each day. The pace I need to track to is $11.32 per day. I usually get six bucks and change from rakeback per day which means I'm going to need to actually play well enough to snag a few more bucks per day to make it on time. The chart will tell how things are going.

1 comment:

  1. I should also add that I'm accounting for rakeback daily as well so that the graph reflects total of all assets as accurately as possible and avoids large spikes in the chart.

    ReplyDelete