Saturday, July 24, 2010

Down a bunch, all at ST SnGs

According to "the data" I am EV+ at the Super Turbos so I decided that today I'd play only STs and see how EV+ I am. The answer, for today at least, is not much. Down about $35 for the day which takes my total down to the $550-560 neighborhood after having stood at the edge of $600 earlier today. Very disappointing results given how close I was to getting past six bills.

The nice thing about the Sit and Go tourneys is that it is more difficult (not impossible mind you) to tilt off chips. Steam calling is tempered quite a bit by the fact that you need to return to square one if you biff of that tourney by making a stupid move. I don't really feel like I played poorly or tilted. I definitely noticed when someone caught a two or three outer but I don't feel that it changed my play. Just couldn't keep dominated hands from pulling out victories and kept finding players in the blinds with huge hands. Cards just didn't go my way but the chart says I'm up $150 in STs this month so I'll stick to the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment