Sunday, July 18, 2010

I, too, will miss week one I'm sure

Adam had posted over at his blog that he misses week one. I'm not looking back at week one but I'm sure I will miss it as well. I had a couple hot sessions, one at Rush, and one at ST SnGs, but mostly have been pulling down bonuses like a banshee: $50 for playing Rush and my mid-year bonus who's time is running out. Fortunately those perks have given me a huge head start and it's better to be ahead of the curve than behind it but I'm also very aware of the fact that if I cannot match the slope of my goal line then I will eventually run underneath it. The good news is that I no longer need to play as much Rush since I cleared the Rush Week bonus so I can put in more time a more EV+ endeavors like the ST SnGs. I'm also have a few days of slack for hitting Iron level this month since I've cleared 200 points every day of July so far so I am running bad I can just pull the plug early and play another day.

Worried about where the other $500 will come from. I have a 50 days left and bring in about $6/day in rakeback for $300. I have about $50 left on my midyear bonus. That leaves me $150 short assuming exactly break even play. I have my August freerolls coming up and my August and September Iron Man medals that I can use to enter into Steps tourneys and, if things go well, move up the staircase and convert a Step 3 ticket over to a cash tourney like I did last month for about $28. Not sure if that will make up for the difference or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment