Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yogurt with sugar

Quick breakfast session. Lemon yogurt and microstakes Omaha. Tasty. 67 hands and 15 minutes later I'm up $2.55 in raw bankroll. Been a good day so far and I feel like I'm getting centered again after my brief foray into getting drunk with .02/.05 power.

Picked up KKJ4 in the BB with a pot and two callers before my action. I repot for about half my stack figuring to take it down there but get called in two places. Flop is AT3, perfect for kings. Checks to me and I fire the rest of my stack in there as I have already mentally committed to this hand. One fold and a call from the original checker who shows KQT2 for ummm...second pair and a gutter? I figured I was in bad shape with the ace out there but I'm actually 2:1. Turn a king to trip me up and that holds for a $1.84 pot.

Did the same thing with KJQQ. Threw in the rest of my chips after an A high flop gets check to me but get called by an A plus open ender. 14% until I turn a queen which puts me in the driver's seat all the way to the finish line.

A couple big hands put me up for the session. My yogurt is done so I take my free hands and close down tables when the blinds hit me. Green line is now at a healthier +$1.89 which gives me some margin to stay above the zero point. Really want to not get below that point anymore and set new milestones for the bare minimum that my green line falls to. $46.79 with rakeback and I want to reel in the $50 plateau in short order.

No comments:

Post a Comment