Saturday, February 27, 2010

HOTD: Set over set over set

In the final push to get past two bills I ran into a rare hand. .01/.02 table and I pick up KTK6ss and just limp since I'm just set mining here. Four to the flop which comes Kc3hQd. SB checks. BB bets, then a raise, and with top set I'm jamming here. SB folds and everyone else gets it in on the flop. Being a rainbow flop I'm a little surprised at the action but I figure someone has a straight/wrap draw and someone else has two pair. Nope. The vaunted set over set over set. I'm 86% here and bottom set is actually ahead of middle set since he at least has runner runner straight outs. Ironically this is one of the rare times where you don't want to see the board pair with top set. Turn is Tc and I improve to 94%. River is the case queen and I get stacked by an unusual two outer.

No comments:

Post a Comment