Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is the capital of Ireland?

Dublin...just like my bankroll. For the first time I've breached the double century mark. After 50,165 hands the current total is $200.02 including rakeback. I got within a couple bucks last night, gave back a few dimes, then decided to take a conservative approach this morning to just grind out some profit on the penny tables where I just put it in cruise control and coasted across the double up line. Disappointingly I have a better $/hour rate at .01/.02 than I do at .02/.05 but I still don't have a ton of data on my nickel game yet especially after changing up my AAxx strategy. I plan on staying the course through the end of March and see what I can build my roll up to by April 1. After that I'll see if I want to continue concentrating on Omaha or start in on something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment