Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Useless session

Nice day, go to the coffee shop and get some breakfast and juice. Play poker and pretty much just screw around. Toss my chips in a few rounds of stack roulette, didn't catch. Vastly overplay my naked high pairs and flush draws. Meh. Kinda like going to work and just dawdling at the water cooler. Spending time but not getting anything done. If I'm going to sit down I need to at least not waste my time. Even if I don't bring my A game I should be doing C average work at a minimum so that I preserve my capital while generating some rakeback so can show something for the session. Next time the D game shows up I'm going to have to slap myself around.

345 hand in an hour. $1.42 in losses with about half of that coming back after RB. Blech.

Footnote: Just got $1.03 of it back. Mostly from a four way all in for me where I flopped top set of kings which held up. I also got paid by some donk who just couldn't let go of top two pair when I shoved with AA69ss and rivered a 7 for a gutterball straight. That's what premium hands do for you. So I'm up including rakeback. Still doesn't excuse the D game though. Note to self: No D game!

No comments:

Post a Comment