Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Halfway back

After bottoming out at -$19.56 in .02/.05 NLHE Rush yesterday, I've battled back to recapture half of the deficit and now stand at -$9.78 or about 5 buying to the good in the past day. No real stupendous hands, just getting my money in good and getting paid.

I did suck out a J when I got it in JJ vs QQ but that makes up for the time when TT stacked off to my shove with KK and caught a T.

Flopped a set of eights and boated on the turn then allowed Q high to throw me his chips.

I tried to steal with A/rag and got called to see a AK8 flop. Check check. Second K on the turn and I check call since I don't buy what he's selling. Third K on the river, I check then call his shove with QQ and double through him.

I tried to steal with 8c9c then hit top two. Potted the flop and got called. Villain turns a pair then stacks off with KJ.

Got coolered when I saw a flop with TT on a J88 flop, checks thorugh. T on the turn which gave me second best boat to flopped jacks full.

In general there aren't a lot of hands to dissect in Rush. All I'm doing is folding crap, stealing when I can, playing premium hands really fast, and playing my tighter pre-flop stack off range against villain's looser pre-flop stack off range. Not really rocket science and makes for boring hand histories.

No comments:

Post a Comment