Monday, May 3, 2010

Breaking even on Rush

Just finished a strong session at Nickel Rush NLHE. 539 hands in 28 minutes to the tune of $9.74. No real magic going on as the hand histories show. All of my big win hands are a who's who of category 1 hands including my two favorites, AA and KK. They say how important table selection is and while Rush doesn't strictly have tables they do have player pools and it looks like the morning crowd might be the people I want to harvest chips from more in the future. Plenty of action and players stacking off light. In fact I just turned off steal mode completely after some initial playback and went purely with my ABC rush formula. OK, actually it is more like AB as in either fold or shove.

17,688 hands overall with $1.90 of profit against the rake which translates to over $21 including rakeback. Still early though.


No comments:

Post a Comment