Monday, August 2, 2010

OK, now I'm just getting scared

I have no idea what is going on and quite frankly it's kinda freaking me out. I'm trying to run out some tourneys so that my chart will normalize and I'm just continuing to run good in massive proportions. According to HEM my $219.80 in winnings is substantially above my $55 EV adjusted amount. I know I had some suckouts today but I don't feel like I have been getting *that* lucky when getting it in while behind but the chart says otherwise.

Nonetheless, here I am sitting at $826 just a mere weekend after not being able to close above $600. My ROI is 21.4% which is ludicrous. According to 2+2 a 13% rate would be exceptional at these stakes. I'm ITM 42% of the time. I'm now about 22 days ahead of schedule for hitting 1K. This actually is more nerve wracking than anything else. It was fun at first but now it seems like the blissful calm before the storm of bankroll nosedive. But I don't know what to do about it. I'm trying to keep it all in perspective and not let the upswing affect my play but holy heck is it hard to ignore. Eeeeek. I'm just going to have to try to stay real even keeled and ride this thing out.

Below is my Sharkscope chart. The first half or so of that was my first go around of playing Sit and Go's back in April. After bottoming out the climb out of the cellar was from the $2 Super Turbos and the big gains at the far right (including the sharp cliffs) are all from the $5 Super Turbos. Ridonkulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment