Monday, August 9, 2010

MMM: Why 6 max ST SnGs?

Hey Sushi,


Why are you are playing 6 max Super Turbo Sit and Go tourneys? Is there a reason you went with those?


Daniel N.
Las Vegas, Nevada

Daniel,

Good question. Frankly I just happened to run across them in the SnG category in my lobby window. Figured I'd give it a try and see what happens. Turns out they really work for me. They are short, usually under 15 minutes, so I can jump in and not feel tied to the computer for an extended amount of time. But they are still a tourney which matches my playing style and the combination is perfect. I did try full ring ST but got frustrated by idiots no playing properly on the bubble but at the short handed tables there are fewer people to interfere. I also tried normal stack SnGs back in April but didn't fare too well at those. Dunno what else to say but that format really works well for me. I enjoy the structure and it is EV+ for me to play. I will eventually branch out and try other games as well but for now I'm just going to stick with this one until I cross the 1K mark then reassess later.

Sushi Cowboy

No comments:

Post a Comment