Monday, August 2, 2010

A down day

Built the roll up to as much as $850 before going on a cold streak. I bubbled out of a few tourneys in irritating ways but I closed at $810 still and I'm not complaining. I was aware of my missteps as I took them which is a lot better than just flying blind. Still even after a "bad day" my ROI is 17%. Would have been nice to have ended at the $850 mark instead but I can't get sucked into trying to keep winning streaks alive. It is actually a bit of a relief to give some money back. I was feeling pressure to keep my unrealistic numbers alive, kinda like a pitcher going into the sixth inning with a no hitter. Just a bunch of extra external factors which were distracting from the task at hand. Now that I have that monkey off my back I can just return to playing good solid SnG poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment